Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Seize the Sketch #14 Faves!

Happy FAT Tuesday!  Thanks to Amy for her super fun sketch (so fun to see what yall did with it!!). Thank YOU all so much for playing and we hope to see you ALL around here frequently!


The Winner for Seize the Sketch #13 is....
{Robin K} 



{Gotta love a card with a pun, add a nautical theme and I'm sold.  This card makes me smile and I love all the details from the red/white life ring, the vellum, the wood grain, twine, dots...all around 'Super Fun'.}

Grab the "I Aced it!" badge to display on your blog!


Also a BIG congratulations to our Runner Ups!

Congrats ladies!  Please grab the Runner Up! badge for the challenge! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked above.

3 comments:

  1. Whoo! Hoo! Thanks for selecting my card and for providing such a great sketch! Congrats to the Runners Up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card as a runner up! Congrats to Robin,Teresa and Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, how exciting...thank you so very much! congrats to the others too!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete